FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
GA 5K Run/Walk…a heavenly hog jog
Saturday March 23, 2013
CHAIRPERSON : Mary Beth Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org 513-232-8926
The success of this event will be in large part due to the efforts of our outstanding volunteers. There are plenty of ways to volunteer for our event. There is much to do prior to, the day of, and after the event.
We welcome help from the GA’s children of GA. Volunteer contributions can be counted toward GA service hour goals.
Please consider using your talents to help with the following areas:
- advertising for our event by placing flyers in preschools, gyms, other groups/organizations etc.
- distribute flyers to houses on the race route
- pre-registration and race day registration
- race day check in
- water station workers (a group of volunteers would be ideal. ie…girl or boy scouts, dance clubs, a sports team, a corporate team
- help with kids fun run
- race packet/goodie bag distribution
- race day route directors (help keep people on route and in right direction)
- course marking and signage
- timers at mile markers
- medical aid
- set up and tear down
- post race refreshments/celebration
To volunteer for any of the above listed activites, please complete the form below or contact one of the Volunteer Coordinators. Thank you for your consideration.