Guardian Angels School provides all grade levels with a technological education that will make use of the most effective contemporary tools so that the students will be able to communicate their intelligence and spirituality in a modern culture.
- All students will learn to use information technology as a tool to assist in their educational development, to solve problems and to accomplish tasks more efficiently;
- Students and teachers will be able to access information electronically to enhance research, study and teaching skills.
- Technology education will be used in connection with and to enhance the graded course of study of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, “Growing Together”.
- Students and teachers will follow the technology strategies by grade level as dictated by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Catholic Schools Office Guidelines for the Implementation of ISTE and Ohio Technology Standards and Competencies 2008-2011.
Typical Classroom Set-Up:
- 2 or more computers running Windows 7.
- Printers – Duplex printing for all primary grades and Math rooms.
- All classrooms have SmartBoards
- Individual Student Response Units to allow immediate assessment of students
- The school has 2 instructional computer labs.
- The labs have a total of 50 computers running Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- The labs have 2 HP Laser Printers that can be accessed from anywhere in the building.
- Ceiling Mounted Projectors for instructional use
- The network is managed by a Windows 2008 Server.
- Remote Access for all teachers to work from home or any location where internet is available.