Guardian Angels School is a Roman Catholic parish school within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, educating children in grades kindergarten through eight.
Guardian Angels School fosters the development of the whole child in a value-enriched environment. Our school program is a dynamic blend of current, research-based educational practices, incorporated with proven traditional curricula and methods. We provide an environment which prepares each student for a culturally diverse world by proclaiming values rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Guardian Angels School, in cooperation with Guardian Angels Parish, parents and the community-at-large, endeavors to prepare students to be followers of Christ and productive citizens.
- every child is a gift from God and called to be a faithful servant of God.
- every child is capable of learning.
- in guiding and assisting each student to reach his or her potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
- in designing academic and religious instruction to stimulate a desire for life-long learning, while fostering self-discipline, responsibility and integrity.
- in having respect permeate the school environment